Tuesday, January 6, 2009

freshly grown amusement

QUICK NOTES:
I'm in a good mood.
On break. School starts 1/26. 22nd Birthday 1/28.
Florida for a week starting tomorrow with my BFF A. EXCITEMENT.
I need a new layout.
I have a new DeviantArt account. Raw Orchid, delicious.
Should I teach English in Spain if I don't get into grad school for some reason?

ONWARD TO ACTUAL COHERENCY:

Ahhh yes. So, besides not dancing as much as I'd like over break (I am really unhappy about this and thusly dance for hours in my room daily), life/winter break is good. In lieu of explaining, I'll give visual aids.

9 PICTURE RECAP





HOWEVER, in the most important news of all, I am addicted to babymaker.com. I'm over here trying to have a personal fashion show and pack, but I am having a hard time resisting the urge to make babies. EJEMPLO, please.

Kid looks a little like me. But nothing like Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson (Slight obsession, shut up.) But it is no less hilarious. You get this little virtual baby, that coos and makes these noises I've never heard a baby make. And the thing is completely racist by the way. The first baby I made looked nothing like me or my family, mostly because I put that I was African American. It was the most stereotypical black child I've ever seen. But I did some tweaking. Honestly, this mechanism of glory is either a indicator of our creeper-esque society or amaing technology. Either way, I'm absolutely enamoured. It's the little things.

I've been fighting the urge to do it with people I know, in a sort of superstitious type of way. Like shit can't come true if I pretend it on my own. I need psychological help.

I'm going to go pack, or try my hand at babies with Mark Walberg. I don't want to talk about that particular obsession. Thank me, Volvo baby-making site. You just got free advertising.

PS. I would very much like to address both Facebook Stalking and Indie music soon. Beware of these posts.

----------------
Now playing: Why? - By Torpoedo Or Crohn's
via FoxyTunes

No comments: